Currently we have two discount schemes.
2. Group Discount
Both types of discounts can be availed together.
1. Countries where Regional Discount is applicable:
To address the issues of purchase power disparity in various region and countries, we have introduced this scheme. We provide 10% discount to students from developing countries. In order to avail discount you should work in a developing country. Being citizen of a developing country alone shall not attract developing country discount. Below is list of countries where these discounts are available.
Central African Republic
Dem. Rep. of the Congo (Zaire)
Papua New Guinea
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Côte d'Ivoire (the Ivory Coast)
São Tomé and Príncipe
How it works?If you are working/living one of the countries above, please fill the form below to avail discount.
1. This discount is applicable to those who work and live in the developing countries. For example, if you are an Indian citizen and working in United Arab Emirate (UAE), or any other country which is not in the regional discount list, in this scenario you are NOT eligible for this discount.
2. Upon filling the form above our portal shall record your country location and a discount coupon code shall be issued accordingly. You must take complete course from the same country. Your access location shall be monitored, if anytime during the subscription period we shall find that you are accessing the course from other than the developing country, your subscription to the course shall be terminated after giving you a warning.
3. Please note that regional discount may not be available all the time. Discount Coupon code have a limited use period, and they must be used within the specified period.
4. Details of how to use Coupon Code is given on this help page.
2. Group Discount:
We also provide group discount on bulk buys. Group discount is 20%.
How it works?
If you are a group of five friends or peers, you pay fees for four and the course for fifth student shall be activated for free. This discount is only applicable for a group buying same course and the paying (four) group members must subscribe to the course within a maximum of a month, in other words the time gap between first (of the four paying member) and last (of the four paying member) should not be more than a month.
To avail these discounts follow three simple steps:
a. Please register at Protrain (all five)
b. Buy the course (all four paying member)
c. Fill the form below to subscribe course for the fifth member.
Course subscription to fifth group member shall be activated with 24 hours on working days and 48 hours on weekends and holidays.
Please fill the form to avail group discount. The form is only accessible when you are logged in.