Professional Summary• Assist in integrating project budget and schedule to support Cost Control Management analysis and reporting.
• Manage the planning and scheduling parts of assigned areas as part of the overall program.
• Assist in analyzing critical paths and restraints to determine effect of changes on the schedule and recommends workaround to mitigate impacts.
• Analyze drawings, specifications and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling and monitor and review the terms and condition of the contract.
• Interface the planning and scheduling program with the procurement/delivery of materials to foresee in advance the delayed activities.
• Updating the dashboard to foresee the time and cost relationship on the planned versus actual basis.
• Assist in performing special analysis for resource loading and performance progress.
• Ensure project policies and procedures are implemented accordingly and operation schedule and reports are accurate.
• Ensure that all interface issues are identified, understood, documented and agreed to and that the schedule is monitored and reviewed.
• Assist in performing schedule benchmark schedule risk analysis for different scenarios and review the outcome with the Project Management Team including subcontractors, consultant and client.
• Comply with the highest priority standard as demonstrated to ensure work safe practices.
EmployerBerdal Trading & Contracting
Birthdate01. 01. 1970